If you've moved from one church that uses Planning Center to another that uses Planning Center, the new church will need to add you to their account. Once they do so, you'll receive a "Welcome to Planning Center" email.
You can keep your profile at the old church so that you can still access your information there, or you can choose to remove your login if you're sure you'll no longer need it.
Planning Center is not able to move your account from one church to another.
Remove Your Email from An Account
If you've left a church and want to remove your profile, ask an Administrator at that church to archive your account.
If you don't want to ask to have your account archived, but you no longer want to receive communications from the church, you can remove your email address from your profile.
If you remove your email from your profile, you won't be able to log back in to get your history from that church.
To remove your email from an account:
- If your accounts are linked, unlink them.
- Log in to the Planning Center account for the church you are no longer attending.
- Go to your profile, remove your email address, click Save, and then log out.
Keep Both Accounts
If you want to be able to use one login for both accounts, you can link accounts.
If you link accounts between two churches:
- You can share blockout dates with both churches.
- One church can see your conflicts at other churches.
When you log in, Planning Center will ask which account you want to log in to and allow you to easily switch between your multiple accounts.
Keep Logins Separate
If you want to keep your blockout dates and service schedule separate between the two churches, use separate logins for each church.
When you set up your account at the new church, use a password that's different than the password you used for the previous church.
- Deselect the church where you already have an account.
- Select the church account that you are setting up.
- Enter a different password than you used for the account that was previously set up.
In the example above, the Carlsbad Church password will always log Elizabeth in to Carlsbad, and the Centerville church password will always log her in to Centerville.
If you don't know what your password is for any of your accounts, you can always get a link sent to you by entering your email address here: https://accounts.planningcenteronline.com/password/new.