Organization Administrators can see how much storage space you're using in your Services account and delete any unneeded files! If you have run out of space but don't want to delete any files, you can enable extra storage.
To access Services settings, go to main Plans page, and click Services Settings from the gear menu.
If you do not see the Services Settings item in the gear menu, you are not an Organization Administrator. Only Organization Administrators have access to the Services Settings, which affects all users of Services. You can be a regular Administrator and not an Organization Administrator.
From the Services Settings page, you can see more information about your account, specifically how much storage space you're using.
To access the specific files that have been uploaded to your account, click the All files button.
File Space Usage
Each column shows different information about the file:
- See where the file is uploaded. If you have files attached to past Plans or Plan Items, we recommend deleting those in order to take up less space on your account. Check out our guide on Attachments for more information.
- Sort your files by Size in order to find the largest ones that may be taking up the most space.
- Sort your files by File Name in order to find the one you need.
- Check out our section on Tracking Licenses for a better understanding of how licenses work.
- View when the file was uploaded to Services.
- To delete a file, hover over a file and click the red minus sign.
Extra File Storage
If you are out of storage and need more, you can upgrade your account; however, if you don't need to add more people or Service Types, you can enable extra file storage by clicking enable extra file storage in the Services Usage box.
Once you enable extra file storage, you will be charged a prorated amount based on the amount you use:
- For every extra 1GB of storage you use, you'll be charged $1
- If you only use half a GB (500MB), you'll be charged $.50
- If you only use a quarter of a GB (250MB), you'll be charged $.25
This is the most cost efficient way to use more storage; however, it might be beneficial to see if the next package would be better if you've got a lot of extra files. Organization Administrators can upgrade from the Applications Page.
Disable Extra File Storage
If you choose to stop enabling extra file storage, click disable extra storage. Users will not be able to upload any files above your allotted data and will receive an error until you delete files or enable extra file storage.
When integrating other programs, consider their settings and effects they will have on your storage. If files are uploaded automatically from other integrations, you will have to manually remove those files you don't want in Services.
Within ProPresenter's settings, there's an option to Automatically Upload Documents and Media from ProPresenter to Services. If you enable this option, anything added to ProPresenter will be uploaded to Services, and your storage will quickly increase. Make sure you have located that option within ProPresenter before integrating it with Services.
Worship House Media
Choosing Import Media in the Worship House Media section of the Media page will show you all of your past purchases from Worship House Media. Selecting Import from Worship House Media will bring over everything in your Worship House Media account that you haven't marked as don't import or haven't already imported previously.