You can attach files to plan items, the whole plan, or a Service Type so that your teams can access them.
Link to Song and Media Files
When you add songs or media to your plan, you will link an item in this plan with a song or media in your master libraries. Any files associated with that song or media are then available in this plan, or any other plans that link to it.
To make song or media files available in a plan:
After the song or media item is added, you can access the files from the plan.
If you've added a media file that isn't an item in your service, you can set its length to 0, make it a pre-service item, and drag it to the top to give it better visibility.
Unlink Songs and Media
When you unlink a song or media attachment, you are not deleting the file from the database, you are just unlinking it from the item it's attached to.
To unlink attachments that are added to a item in a Service Order, click the pencil next to the item.
Unlink individual songs or media items.
- Click unlink song to remove a song attachment.
- Hover over a media item, and then click the red minus sign to delete a media file.
Click Accept to accept your changes.
Add Files to a Plan or Service Type
If you want files to be available from every plan in the Service Type, add files to the Service Type settings.
For files that you want to use in a single plan, such as announcements or stage layouts, attach those within the plan.
- To add a file that's not connected to a specific plan item, click add an attachment in the Plan Attachments section.
- To add a file that will only apply to a specific item in this one plan, hover over the attachments counter to the right of any regular item and click add an attachment.
Any file added to the plan will stay in this plan until it's deleted.
Files added to the plan will still take up space in your file storage, even after the plan has passed. You might want to delete the files from the plan when it's over to save space in your account.
Delete Service Type or Plan Attachments
When you delete an attachment from a Service Type or Plan, it will no longer be available in Services.
To delete Service Type or Plan attachments, hover over the attachment file and click on the red minus sign.
Access Plan Files
After the files are attached, you can access them from the plan.
- Download or edit a file attached to the plan or Service Type from the Attachments section of a plan.
- Access a file attached to an item by hovering over the attachments counter, and then clicking on a file to view, download, or link it.
- Use rehearsal tools.