When you schedule people to a plan, they can see the files available to that plan. You can make files available in plans by adding files directly to the plan, or by linking to songs and media.
Link to Song and Media Files
You can attach songs and media, such as videos, images, documents, and curriculum, to your plan to share with team members. The files are attached to songs or media items, which you can reuse among many plans.
To add a song or media item to a plan, hover over add an item, and click Add Media or Add a Song.
After the song or media item is attached, you can access the files from the plan.
If your media file isn't an item in your service, you can set its length to 0, make it a pre-service item, and drag it to the top to give it better visibility.
Add Files to a Plan or Service Type
If you want files to be available from every plan in the Service Type, you can add files to the Service Type settings.
For files that you want to use in a single plan, such as announcements or stage layouts, you can attach those within the plan.
- To add a file that's not connected to a specific plan item, click add an attachment in the Plan Attachments section.
- To add a file that will only apply to a specific item in this one plan, hover over the attachments counter to the right of any regular item and click add an attachment.
Any file added to the plan will stay in this plan until it's deleted.
Files added to the plan will still take up space in your file storage, even after the plan has passed. You might want to delete the files from the plan when it's over to save space in your account.
Access Plan Files
After the files are attached, you can access them from the plan.
- Access a file attached to the plan or Service Type from the Attachments section of a plan.
- Access a file attached to an item by hovering over the attachments counter, and then clicking on a file to view, download, or link it.
- Access the full media player, which loads all media from anywhere on the plan, or download all PDFs to compile a single PDF from all other PDFs added to different plan items.
Remove Plan Attachments
There are two ways to remove attachments from a plan. You can permanently delete the file, or if you've linked an item to a song or media, you can just unlink it.
Unlinking Songs and Media
When you unlink a song or media attachment, you are not deleting the file from the database, you are just unlinking it from the item it's attached to.
To unlink attachments that are added to a item in a Service Order, click the pencil next to the item.
Unlink individual songs or media items.
- Click unlink song to delete a song attachment.
- Hover over a media item, and then click the red minus sign to delete a media file.
Click Accept to accept your changes.
Deleting Service Type or Plan Attachments
When you delete an attachment from a Service Type or Plan, it will no longer be available in Services.
To delete Service Type or Plan attachments, hover over the attachment file and click on the red minus sign.