Team Leaders are responsible for each team. Each Team Leader has the option to receive blockout notifications as well as scheduling acceptance and decline notifications.
1. Assign Team Leaders
Click the gear then the pencil to enter your Team Settings.
Go to the Team Leaders tab to add or delete Team Leaders and manage notifications.
- Add Team Leaders by typing their name and choosing them from the list.
- Hover over any existing Team Leader and click the red minus to remove them.
- Choose which Team Leaders receive emails when people from this team accept, decline, or block out dates.
- If you add a Team Leader whose permission is less than Scheduler, they will be promoted to a Scheduler for that Service Type only. Since Team Leaders can receive Decline emails with the option to reschedule people, they need to be a Scheduler.
It is possible to downgrade a Team Leader's permission to Viewer or Scheduled Viewer, but they will receive a permission error if they try to reschedule from a decline email.
2. Set Reply To Defaults
When people respond to scheduling emails, their replies go to theperson chosen in the Defaults & Replies tab.
You can, however, change that option for an individual.
The Replies To Person Guide shows you how to make all those changes.
3. Reschedule After Declines
When a person declines a scheduling request, a needed position is created for someone else to fill that spot, and decline emails include other people assigned to that position to quickly and easily reschedule someone else.
Once a Scheduler chooses someone else to fill that needed position, they'll be taken to the plan and see a notification.
If another Scheduler tries to fill that position later, they will also be taken to the plan but will receive a different notification.
If additional needed positions exist, the second Scheduler will be able to schedule another person without an error.