The Top Songs Box
Click the Top Songs link
First navigate to the songs tab (you must have Viewer permissions or higher to see the songs tab), then click the yellow Top Songs button at the top left.
The Top Songs Box
- Select a tab to see the top songs (so far\P for that day). Notable dates like Good Friday or Easter are labeled.
- Songs are ranked by how many different churches include that song and they are compared to the same (or similar \Pdate the previous year). +1 means that song is 1 spot more popular this year than it was last year, -2 means it is two spots less popular than last year, "new" means that the song wasn't in the catalog last year, and a dash - means it is in the same position. Top Songs are recalculated every night, but because most churches don't have songs planned more than a couple weeks ahead of time, the later weeks have less data to draw from and will see more drastic change as that week approaches and more churches add songs to their plans.
- Hover over any song to hear an iTunes sample. If you believe an iTunes sample is for the wrong song, please email our support team at email@example.com
- Songs in bold are songs that already exist in your account. Click them to go to that song in your account, or click other non-bold songs to quickly add them to your account.
- Click next to see the next page of results.
Searching Top Songs
- Click the Search tab to access the Top Songs search
- Type in your search and hit enter
- The left "Titles" column shows you songs that have your search in the title of the song
- The right "Themes" column shows you songs that have your search as one of the Themes (from CCLI SongSelect)
The songs listed are ranked according to their average position across the 6 dates shown in the top songs box. In the above picture, "Easter Song" is the 741st most popular song from March 30-April 27, and Our God is the 11th most popular between those same dates.