Set up your plan with the order of service, including songs and media that people can access from the plan.
When you are finished adding all your items to the plan, it should look similar to the example below.
- Headers divide your plan into different sections.
- Items are service elements such as announcements, baby dedications, and sermons.
- Song items include songs that are linked from your Song library.
- Media items include media that is linked from your Media library.
Add an Item to a Plan
To add an item, hover over add an item in a plan, and click one of the options.
Type i, h, s, or m, to use the keyboard shortcuts for adding items, headers, songs, or media.
When adding a song or media, you'll first choose your specific song or media from the library. It's then linked to your new item, and you can add additional details.
- Type in the title of your item.
- Enter the item length in minutes and seconds this item will take, and then choose if it's going to take place during, before, or after the service. Items that are pre- or post- service will not be included in your total service length.
- Enter a brief description of the item that will appear on the Plan page.
- Click to add longer, more detailed information or use rich text formatting to change fonts, colors or text size and formatting. You can choose to display this text when printing out a plan report.
- You can add any specific notes in categories and edit the categories as needed.
- Link to a song or media. This would be an additional song or media, as the original song or media that you chose is already linked.
If you add a song, and you have CCLI Reporting enabled, make sure to record your song usage.
Click Accept when you're done with this item to add it to the plan. Once it's added to the plan, you can add other attachments to the item.
Once the items are added, you can move them around in the plan by selecting and dragging them.