Set up your plan with the order of service, including songs and media that people can access from the plan.
When you are finished adding all your items to the plan, it should look similar to the example below.
- Headers divide your plan into different sections.
- Song items include songs that are linked from your Song library.
- Items are service elements such as announcements, baby dedications, and sermons.
- Media items include media that is linked from your Media library.
The screenshots and instructions in this document apply to the new Plans page.
Add an Item to a Plan
To add an item to the service order, click Add to show the menu.
You can drag the item to the service order before adding the item details.
You can also click on the item to add details or search for a specific song or media item.
Type i, h, s, or m, to use the keyboard shortcuts for adding items, headers, songs, or media.
If you haven't yet placed a song or media item in the service order, you can drag the item and drop it where you want it to be in the service.
Edit the Item Information
Edit the item information before or after adding it to the service order.
- Type in the title of your item.
- Enter the item length in minutes and seconds this item will take, and then choose if it's going to take place during, before, or after the service. Items that are pre- or post- service will not be included in your total service length.
- Enter a brief description of the item that will appear on the Plan page.
- Click to add longer, more detailed information or use rich text formatting to change fonts, colors or text size and formatting. You can choose to display this text when printing out a plan report.
- You can add any specific notes in categories and edit the categories as needed.
- Link to a song or media.
- Add an additional file to the item.
If you add a song, and you have CCLI Reporting enabled, make sure to record your song usage.
Your updates to the plan are automatically saved. If you don't add an item to the service order by dragging and dropping, the item will be placed at the end of the service order.
Once the items are added, you can move them around in the plan by selecting and dragging them.