You can schedule individual people from any plan. We generally recommend scheduling using other methods, especially needed positions and templates, but if you're scheduling someone once, you can do so without actually assigning them to a team.
This way of scheduling should only be used when scheduling a one-time person or someone who is filling in, not a regular member of your team.
Watch the video to see how to schedule any person, or follow the steps below to schedule.
From inside any plan, hover over the dropdown of the team you're scheduling for and select Schedule Any Person.
You can see these general scheduling options by typing
p or selecting add people from the Plan View or the People View.
Once you choose Schedule Any Person, you can schedule them in different ways:
If you know who you want to schedule, type the name in the search box and select the correct person from the list.
If you don't have a preference about who you schedule, but you want to make sure they have met certain criteria, you could set up tags and schedule people with those tags
Filter the options then choose a person from the list or Add All to Plan.
If you already have people assigned to positions in your teams, and you can choose who to schedule from that list.
Choose the Team and Position from the dropdowns then choose a person from the list or Add All to Plan.
Once you've chosen a person to schedule, confirm the specific information regarding that plan.
You can view or edit their contact information from this box.
- Unless you have changed the Team Settings, the status will default to unconfirmed. If you change their status to confirmed or declined, the notification email they receive will not have the buttons to Accept or Decline.
- Hover over the conflict to see if the person has blocked out dates or is already scheduled for times that conflict with the times this team is assigned. You are able to ignore conflicts and schedule the person if necessary.
- Set the Team and Position from the dropdowns. If you type in a different position, it will act as a temporary position; it will not be created under your team.
- The Replies To Person/People will be notified if the scheduled person accepts or declines.
- If you want this person to receive an email inviting them to this plan, check this box. The email will not be sent until you email people with Prepared Notifications. As the email status is changed, you will see those timestamps here.
- Teams are assigned to specific times; however, you can change those times for specific people. Unchecked times won't appear in their schedule or email and will be grayed out when they view the plan, depending on their permission.
Save to add the person to the plan in the chosen position.