Schedule Any Person
You can schedule individual people from any plan. We generally recommend scheduling using other methods, especially needed positions and templates, but you can still find the person and set up the correct information if you want to schedule someone without actually assigning them to a team.
This way of scheduling should only be used when scheduling a one-time person or someone who is filling in, not a regular member of your team.
Find the Person
From inside any plan, click add people then choose the Schedule Any Person option at the bottom of the People section on the left side of the page.
You can also add people by clicking the People Tab, which will move your Teams to the center screen.
You can skip those steps and simply type p to schedule any person as well!
You can schedule any person in three different ways:
If you know who you want to schedule, type the name in the search box and select the correct person from the list.
If you don't have a preference about who you schedule, but you want to make sure they have met certain criteria, you could set up tags and schedule people with those tags
Filter the options then choose a person from the list or Add All to Plan.
If you already have people assigned to positions in your teams, and you can choose who to schedule from that list.
Choose the Team and Position from the dropdowns then choose a person from the list or Add All to Plan.
Set up the Correct information
Once you've chosen a person to schedule, you'll be able to choose specific options for that person.
- View or edit basic information by clicking edit, send an email by clicking the email address, and see what permissions they have for the current plan.
- Unless you have changed the Team Settings, the status will default to unconfirmed. If you change their status to confirmed or declined, the notification email they receive will not have the buttons to Accept or Decline.
- Conflicts show if the person has blocked out dates or is already scheduled for times that conflict with the times this team is assigned. You can ignore conflicts and schedule the person anyway, which is appropriate if you know they can fill two positions at once, like Worship Leader and Electric Guitar.
- Set or edit the Team and Position: click the dropdown and choose from a list of teams then click the Position box to choose from positions. You can also type in a different position, but it will act as a temporary position; it will not be created under your team.
- The person or people in this box will be notified if the scheduled person accepts or declines. You can change the default Replies To Person in the Team Settings.
- If you want this person to receive an email inviting them to this plan, check this box. The email will not be sent until you click email these people on the Plan Page. When you send the email, the receiver reads it, or the status is changed, you will see those timestamps here.
- Teams are assigned to specific times by default; however, you can change those times for specific people, if needed. Times that are unchecked won't appear in their schedule or email and will be grayed out when they view the plan, depending on their permission.