Before and during rehearsal, you can access music, stream songs, print music, and download song attachments from a plan.
To stream songs in the plan, hover over rehearse and click Media Player.
The media player opens to the right of the plan and starts playing the first song in the service order.
- When videos are played, they show up at the top of the panel.
- To access the audio controls, toggle the button so that it turns green.
- Play the media, or skip to the previous or next media item in the service order.
- To loop the media that's currently playing, toggle the button green.
- Pop out the media to an external player.
- Download the media.
To close the Media Player, click the x in the top right corner, which will stop the music.
Download Song PDFs
To download a PDF of selected files from the plan, hover over rehearse, and click Download All PDFs (Songbook).
Select the file types that you want to include in the Songbook, and then click Accept.
The available file types depend on which files have been attached to plan items.
Access Individual Song Files
To download or link to individual song files, such as chord charts, lyrics, and audio file from a plan:
- Hover over gray number that shows the number of attachments for the song.
- Hover over the file that you want to download or link to.
- Click the download or the link icon.
If a file doesn't show a download or link icon when you hover over it, it will open in a browser tab when you click on it.
Use Music Stand
If your church subscribes to Music Stand, but you don't have the mobile app, you can access the web version of Music Stand by hovering over rehearse and clicking Music Stand.