This lesson shows users how to stream songs from the Media Player when they are looking at a plan. It also covers how to dowlnoad a song in a plan.
Media Player will pop up and begin playing.
There are many different options on the Media Player.
- Pop-Out this Media Player in its own window so you can have it playing outside of PCO
- This is the currently playing file. If there is a download icon next to an audio link (pictured), you can click this button to download this Mp3 file to your computer (if this feature is not available, you won't see the down arrow).
- Controls: Play/Pause, scrub backwards or forwards, adjust the volume, turn on looping, and adjust the panning to hear more in the left speaker or the right speaker
- Scrub backwards or forwards in the song
- Click the Track List header to collapse the list of media
- Click any other item to play it
To Access Individual Files:
If the administrator on your account has set an mp3 to allow download, you will be able to download it. First hover over the number of attachments for that song, to the far right (shown in #1 above). Then click once on the mp3 you want to download (#2 in the picture above). There is no need to right click- just clicking on it should allow you to download. If you are not able to do that, it most likely means the administrator has set it up to where that mp3 cannot be downloaded.