Add, edit, or delete times and dates for your plans then assign teams to those times to avoid double-booking members of different teams.
Add Times to Plan
From the Times section, select add a time.
Fill out the appropriate information for the time.
- Select or enter the date as well as the start and end time. Members of teams assigned to this time will not be able to be scheduled to other times without a conflict warning to the scheduler.
- Choose the type of time you are creating:
- Service Times are your advertised service times.
- Rehearsal Times are for when your team is practicing.
- Other Times can be call times or any other time you need your team members to know.
- Name your Rehearsal and Other Times but leave Service Times unnamed unless there's a differentiating factor besides the time.
- Check each team that needs to be assigned to this time. When people on checked teams receive a scheduling email, this time will be listed.
- If you have Split Teams, your Split Teams will always be checked for Service Times.
For Rehearsal and Other Times, however, you can choose which Split Team is assigned to the time, even special times, which don't have to be created in the time preferences.
- If you want an automated reminder email sent to people in any of your Teams, choose when (in relation to this time) the email should be sent.
- If you have already created plans in the future and want to create this time for those plans, check the box so this time is created in existing future plans.
Select Accept to create the new time and follow those steps to create other new times.
If you need to edit a time, select it from the times list.
Change any information for this time then if you want the changes to affect future plans or the people in this plan, check the appropriate box.
Select Accept to apply your changes.
To delete a time, hover over it in the list and select the minus icon.
Confirm the deletion, and it will be removed from that plan.
There is not a way to mass-delete a time from all plans; you must delete the time from each plan.
Assign Teams to Times
If you need to reassign teams to different times, instead of editing each time in your plan and checking off the assigned team, go to the Team Assignments section of Times.
Hover over Times and select the gear.
Select your team from the dropdown to adjust or check their assigned times.
Select Next: Assign Times to be taken to a list of times from the plan.
Check the times the team should be assigned to and uncheck any times not needed for that time.
These time assignments reflect the current plan as well as all future plans. So, if you see a time not listed in this plan, it exists in a future plan.
These assignments will be reflected in the times and on a person's schedule.