Adding and Editing Times
Learn how to add and edit service times and dates, assign people Teams to that time, and setup reminder emails.
To edit a service time, click on the time
To edit a time, click on it and to delete it click on the red minus.
- Enter the date of your service and then the start and end time. Be careful to pay attention to "am" or "pm". If your service has multiple service times, for instance a 9:00 and a 10:30 service that are the same, just enter the 9:00 start and end time in this box, and then repeat this entire step and add the 10:30 as a completely separate time later.
- Next choose what type of time you are creating. Service Times are your advertised service times. Rehearsal Times are used for rehearsals, call times or times you want to meet with your teams outside of the service. Other Times are for times you may want to assign people to or keep track of, like "Doors Open" or "Set Up".
- You can also name your times. We usually recommend naming your "Rehearsal Times" and "Other Times" but leaving "Service Times" unnamed, unless you need to differentiate your different services.
- The Assigned Teams section sets which Teams of people will be assigned to this time by default. The checkmark next to each Team name shows that the time you are creating should be assigned to that people team. For example, if you create a "Band Rehearsal" time, most likely you only want the checkmark next to the Band team checked since you don't need the other Teams for your Band Rehearsal.
- If you have Split Teams set up for this service type then your Split Teams will always be checked. The Split Team will show the selected time next to the team name (i.e. 9:00am, above) in order to show you that this 9am time you are editing will only be auto assigned to 9:00am Audio/Visual Split Team. The question mark that appears next to the split team is just there to remind you why this team cannot be unchecked.
- If you want an automated reminder email sent to people in any of your Teams, choose when (in relation to this time) the reminder email should be sent.
- If you have already created other plans in the future and are updating this time from now on, check "Update This Time In Future Plans" to make sure any changes you make to the time in this plan are also applied to existing future plans.
To add a new time, click Add a Time
Linking Rehearsal & Other Times with Split Team Times
If you have any teams that are setup as Split Teams, you'll have extra options for any Rehearsal Times or Other times you create.
For example, my First Impressions team is split because I have different people at my 9 and 11am services. I want my 9am team to show up for 8:30 prayer, and I want my 11am team to show up to the 10:40 prayer. To do this I
- Create an 'Other' Time for each of my Prayers. I labeled the one above "1st Service Prayer"
- Choose times for any Split Teams
If any of your teams are Split Teams, they will have boxes for you to select which Times should be linked with your time. Because I want the 9am First Impressions Team assigned to my 1st Service Prayer, I check that box and uncheck the 11am time for First Impressions. Now when I schedule any new people to First Impressions 9am, they'll be assigned to the 1st Service Prayer, but if I schedule someone to 11am First Impressions only, they will not.
- When this left box 1 is checked, people assigned to ANY service time will be assigned to this linked time.
- When box 1 is unchecked, only people assigned to times that are checked in box 2, will be assigned to this time.
- If you have a special service time that isn't a Time Option (like an 8am service only on Easter) it looks to box 1. (The only thing you can't do it link a rehearsal/other time ONLY to a special service time. If you need that, you can manually set it on each person, or create a Time Option.)