You can use the sidebar to schedule people, songs, and media to a plan or the matrix.
Click on one of the tabs in the left sidebar of a plan or matrix.
When you click the Songs tab, the sidebar will display a list of songs.
- Search for a song title by name.
- Filter your songs by song, arrangement, key, tag, or a combination of filters.
- Sample the audio file of a song by clicking on the play icon next to it.
- Add a new song to your account.
To schedule a song, hover over the name of the song to view its details, and then click and drag the song, arrangement, or key to the plan.
When you click the Media tab, the sidebar will display a list of media.
- Search for a media title by name.
- Filter your media by Service Type, Media Type, or media tags.
- Create a new media item.
Schedule a media item by clicking it and dragging it to a plan.
When you click the People tab, the sidebar will display a list of people, and the Order of Service will be replaced with your scheduled people.
- Search for a person by name.
- Filter people by Service Type, Tag, or Position.
- Add a new person to your account.
To schedule a person, click and drag the person to the appropriate position.