This lesson shows you how to use the Sidebar in a Plan or in the Matrix. You can browse and filter your people, songs, and media as well as drag them into any plan. You can even add new people, songs, or media by clicking the buttons at the bottom of each sidebar.
Click on one of the tabs in the left sidebar.
When you click the Songs tab, the sidebar will be replaced with a list of songs.
- Search for a song title by name.
- Filter your songs by song, arrangement, key, tag, or a combination of filters.
- View song details, arrangements, and keys by hovering over the name of the song then click and drag any song, arrangement, or key to schedule it to the appropriate plan.
- Sample the audio file of a song by clicking on the play icon next to it.
- Add a new song to your account.
When you click the Media tab, the sidebar will be replaced with a list of media.
- Search for a media title by name.
- Filter your media by Service Type, Media Type, or media tags.
- Schedule a media item by clicking it and dragging it to a plan.
When you click the People tab, the sidebar will be replaced with a list of people, and the Order of Service will be replaced with your scheduled people.
- Search for a person by name.
- Filter people by Service Type, Tag, or Position.
- View a person's picture and past schedule by hovering over their name then click and drag a person to the appropriate position to schedule them.
- Add a new person to your account.
If you're not seeing the Times or Teams in the Sidebar, you've clicked one of the tabs. Click the highlighted tab again to return to the Order of Service.