If you have Songs or Arrangements that you've used in the past but no longer plan to use, you can archive them.
Do not delete songs or arrangements unless you are sure that you will not want to use them again.
Before archiving songs, you can create a filtered list with the songs that you want to archive, then archive them in bulk.
For example, you can create a filtered list of Christmas songs, and in the Fall when you're beginning to plan your Christmas services, you can find and restore those songs by filtering the Songs tab for archived songs with the tag.
You can archive or restore a single song or several songs at a time.
Archive or Restore a Single Song or Arrangement
Archive a Single Song or Arrangement
Click on the song or arrangement name from the main Songs page.
Archive the song or arrangement from the song page.
- Click the song archive icon to archive a song.
- Click the arrangement archive icon to archive an arrangement.
Restore a Single Song or Arrangement
To restore a single song or arrangement, first filter the list for archived song or arrangement, and then select it from the list.
Restore the song or arrangement from the song page.
- Click Restore from the top right of a song to restore the song.
- Click Restore from the top right of an arrangement to restore the arrangement.
Archive or Restore More Than One Song or Arrangement
To archive more than one song or arrangement at a time, click the pencil icon at the top of the main Songs list.
To restore more than one song or arrangement at a time, first filter the song list to show archived songs, and then click the pencil icon at the top of the list.
Select either Bulk Edit Songs or Bulk Edit Arrangements.
Select the songs or arrangements that you want to archive or restore, and then click the green pencil icon.
Select Archive from the Archive dropdown or Restore from the Restore dropdown, and then click Update.
Where Archived Songs Are Hidden or Shown
Archived Songs and Arrangements are hidden from:
- Scheduling Songs. When adding Songs to a plan, you will not see archived Songs or Arrangements.
- Song Filters. When filtering Songs, archived Songs & Arrangements will not show as options.
- The Song Page. The Song page will not list archived Songs or Arrangements, unless you specifically filter for them.
- Song Pages. When looking at an individual Song, archived Arrangements will be hidden unless you click the button to show them.
Archived Songs and Arrangements are shown:
- When viewing plans where that song or arrangement was already add to the Order of Service.
- After specifically filtering to Show Archived Songs or Show Archived Arrangements.