Filtering on the Songs Page
Filtering Options on the Songs page:
There are several options of filtering on the Songs page:
- Filter by Service: This will give you a list of songs that have ever been scheduled for that service.
- Filter by Song Title: Type in one or more words of the song title and it will pull a list of all songs in your database with that word in it.
- Filter by Arrangement Title: Type in one or more words of the arrangement title and it will pull up those songs with arrangements with like words.
- Filter by BPM: If you want a list of all songs with a certain Beats Per Minute, just filter this way.
- Filter by Key Name: If you've given your keys a name you can search for that here.
- Filter by Starting/Ending Key
- Filter by Theme: Type in the theme and for any songs that you've tagged with that theme, it will pull up a list for you.
- Filter by Lyrics
- Filter by Hidden Songs: If you've hidden any songs (maybe they're Christmas or Easter), just check the box and click Apply Filter.
You can combine these filters. For instance, if I wanted to see any songs that are used in my Contemporary Service and that are in the key of E with the theme Forgiveness, I can use all 3 to get one list.
You can also filter by tags. Click here to see our lesson about how to do that