Song tags allow you to filter your songs to help you find songs that meet your own customized criteria, like songs that are a certain speed or that you only use in a specific ministry.
In the Songs page, click the gear icon, and select Edit Tags.
From the Song or Arrangements tab, you can create, edit, and organize Tags and Tag Groups.
To assign tags to a song or its arrangements, go the song details page, find the Tag section, and click Add.
- Add Song tags from the top of the "Song (All Arrangements)" tab.
- Add Arrangement tags at the bottom of a specific arrangement tab.
To add a tag, type the name of a tag and select it, or select a tag group to see its tags.
To remove a tag, click on the x next to the tag name.
If you don't see tags you're expecting to see, you might be trying to add a Song tag to an Arrangement. Remember, you'll only see tags that match the tab you're on.
Filter Using Tags
In the Songs Filter, click the Tags tab. Choose any combination of tags or tag groups to filter the song list.
Common Tag Examples
Here are some examples of how you can use tags:
- Add a Seasons Tag Group with Tags for Christmas, Easter, and maybe Patriotic, and then select None to exclude seasonal songs from your filter the rest of the year.
- Add a new Tag Group called Library (or Ministry), with tags for multiple song libraries to easily switch between them.
- If different worship leaders have their own songs, add a Leader Tag Group to easily switch between leaders.