You can set up reminder emails to send automatically up to seven days before a time people are scheduled to. Reminder emails can be set when you add a time to a plan, or you can edit an existing plan time.
Some things to keep in mind about reminder emails:
- Reminders will be sent from the Replies To person that has been designated in the Team Settings.
- Reminders will be sent to all unconfirmed or confirmed people scheduled in that plan.
- Even if a notification email has not been sent out, the reminder will still be sent when scheduled.
- Reminder emails are sent out at 10am local time on the day they are scheduled, and they can't be edited.
To edit a time, click on the date and time in a plan.
The teams assigned to the time are shown.
- Use the dropdown next to each of the assigned teams to choose a date for the reminder email. If you don't want to send a reminder email to an assigned team, select No Reminder.
- Check to apply your changes to future plans.
Click Accept to save your changes.
Any reminders scheduled to be sent on the same day will be condensed into one reminder notification so that people assigned to more than one team won't receive a separate notification for each team.