You can set up reminder emails to send automatically up to seven days before a time people are scheduled to. You can also disable reminder emails, if necessary.
Some things to keep in mind about reminder emails:
- Reminders will be sent from the Replies To person that has been designated in the Team Settings.
- Reminders will be sent to all unconfirmed or confirmed people scheduled in that plan.
- Even if a notification email has not been sent out, the reminder will still be sent when scheduled.
- Reminder emails are sent out at 10am local time on the day they are scheduled, and they can't be edited.
Add or Edit Reminders for Specific Teams
You can set reminder emails for a plan when you create a time or edit reminders for existing times.
In the Times section of the plan, do one of the following:
- Click on a time to edit it.
- Click add a time to add a new time.
The teams assigned to the time are shown. Use the dropdown next to each team to set or disable reminders for that team.
Do one of the following:
Any reminders scheduled to be sent on the same day will be condensed into one reminder notification so that people assigned to more than one team won't receive a separate notification for each team.
Disable All Reminders
To disable all reminder emails for a service, check Disable reminders at the bottom of the Times section of a plan.
You'll have the option to update only this plan or all future plans.