To access Services Settings, click the gear in the upper right corner of a Plans page in the root level of the account or a folder, and then click Services Settings.
If you do not see the settings icon next to your church, you are not an Organization Administrator. Only Organization Administrators have access to the Services Settings Page, which affects all users of Planning Center Services. You can be a regular Administrator and not an Organization Administrator.
Use the drop-down menus to update settings for the calendar and user permissions. More details for settings that need more explanation are below the screenshot.
- Set the default permission for new Services users. User permissions higher than Viewer need to be set by an Administrator from a person’s profile.
- Allow Administrators to delete any songs, media, and people. When this is set to False, only Organization Administrators can delete all songs, media, and people and Administrators can delete these items only if they created them. Warning: Deleted songs, media, and people cannot be recovered, so be careful with this setting!
- Set the minimum user permission that can remove the My Teams filter from the People page to get a list of everyone. Whoever doesn’t have this permission can only see people on their own teams from the People page. Note: This does not affect searches for people to schedule or assign to teams.
Use the drop-down menus to update File permissions and formatting for Lyrics and Chords PDFs.
- Allow an audio file to be downloaded by default. If this is set to False, audio files can be streamed but only downloaded by the permissions set in the next field.
- Set the user permission for people who can download files, even if they are set to Stream Only. People with the permission set here can change the setting on individual songs to allow them to be downloaded, even if the default is only streaming.
- Allow people to access Plan, Song, or Media files by default. Warning: Make sure you understand Copyrights before designating the Songs setting.
- Set how your lyrics and chord PDFs print by choosing your defaults. You can also override these defaults in the format setting on the Chord Editor.
Services connects with some other companies to make accessing songs and their files easier. If you have a subscription to one of these companies, you can enable the integration to access the files all in one place.
- Enter your church's CCLI account number then enable CCLI reporting.
- If you have a SongSelect account, which provides chord sheets, lead sheets, vocal sheets, lyrics, and samples of top worship songs, you can enable the SongSelect Integration to link any of those files to the Songs in your account.
- If you have a RehearsalMix account, which offers custom listening mixes, you can enable the RehearsalMix Integration to access any files you purchased.
Some team members don't need to access all the files for a song. Attachment Types are used to hide files for specific users, which is especially useful when you have lots of files for each song and don't want your users to have to search for the one file they need.
Learn how to use Attachment Types before you add new Attachment Types or enable Service Types to have them.
Each edit button takes you out of Services to the corresponding Accounts page for you to easily manage those settings.
This section shows you how many Plans, Service Types, and Active People you have in your Services account, along with how much file storage you've used and have left.