To access Services Settings, go to the main plans tab and select Services Settings under Helpful Links in the sidebar.
If you're at the root level of your account, where you see your organization name, you can hover over the name and click the gear to get to the Services Settings.
If you do not see the settings icon next to your church, you are not an Organization Administrator. Only Organization Administrators have access to the Services Settings Page, which affects all users of Planning Center Services. You can be a regular Administrator and not an Organization Administrator.
- Choose which day starts your calendar.
- The Default User Permission is Scheduled Viewer, but you can change it so that when you add users, they have access to more than a Scheduled Viewer.
- Viewers can view the People tab; however, you can change this setting to True if you'd rather them not be able to view profiles.
- Schedulers can edit information on a person's profile, but you can block them from making changes by changing this setting to True.
- Only Organization Administrators can delete all songs, media, and people; Administrators can delete songs, media, and people only if they created them. If this setting is set to False, Administrators cannot delete information they didn't create. Change it to True if you want to allow Administrators to delete anything.
Deleted songs, media, and people cannot be recovered, so be careful with this setting!
- If you want people with the Viewer permission to be able to edit their Households, change this setting to True.
- To restrict who can export CSVs from the main People page, raise the minimum permission.
- To restrict who can remove the My Teams filter from the People page, raise the minimum permission. By default Schedulers can remove the filter and get a list of everyone. By raising this permission, you can restrict more permission levels to only see people on their own teams from the People page.
This does not affect who they can search for in any search boxes, which still allows them to add new people to their teams.
- When someone downloads an audio file, those downloads are counted against your allotted amount. Set to False to put the Audio Access to Stream Only when an audio file is uploaded.
- Allow people to download files, even if they are set to Stream Only. People with this permission can aslo change a file to make it downloadable.
You can also change this setting for each individual audio file you download.
- When someone is scheduled to a Plan, you can choose to allow them to access the files attached to that Plan.
This setting can be overridden by the Team Settings or by the individual permissions.
- The users who have access to the Songs tab can download or stream files that are attached to a song arrangement or key: make sure you understand Copyrights before designating this Setting.
- Users with access to the Media tab can download or stream files attached to a Media item.
You can set how your lyric and chord PDFs print by choosing your Defaults. You can also override these Defaults in the format setting on the Chord Editor.
Services connects with some other companies to make accessing songs and their files easier. If you have a subscription to one of these companies, you can enable the integration to access the files all in one place.
- Enter your church's CCLI account number then enable CCLI reporting.
- If you have a SongSelect account, which provides chord sheets, lead sheets, vocal sheets, lyrics, and samples of top worship songs, you can enable the SongSelect Integration to link any of those files to the Songs in your account.
- If you have a RehearsalMix account, which offers custom listening mixes, you can enable the RehearsalMix Integration to access any files you purchased.
Some team members don't need to access all the files for a song. Attachment Types is used to hide files for specific users, which is especially useful when you have lots of files for each song and don't want your users to have to search for the one file they need. Learn how to use Attachment Types before you add new Attachment Types or enable Service Types to have them.
Each edit button takes you to a different Accounts page in order for you to easily manage those settings.
This section shows you how much you are using in your Services account in relation to how much is in included in your pricing package.
View our extensive lesson on Files & Storage to learn how to manage your attachments.
Recover Deleted Service Types
When you delete a Service Type, any Organization Administrator can restore it for up to seven days. After seven days, it is deleted permanently and can never be recovered.
In the Deleted Service Types section, click undelete.
If your Service Type is not here, it has either been over seven days, making it gone forever, or you haven't actually deleted it. Check to see if you accidentally moved it to another folder from the main Plans tab.