The main Plans page is where you navigate through Service Types and Folders to access individual plans.
When you select the Plans page, you're taken to the most recently viewed folder.
- The top of your dashboard shows you which folder you're viewing. If you're not in a folder, you'll see the church name as the top of your dashboard.
- View a Matrix of all Service Types.
- Edit or add new Folders or Service Types. Access Services Settings if you have high enough permissions.
- The left sidebar shows an overview of the services scheduled during the month, along with a list service times by date. You can click View Master Calendar to see more calendar details, such as blockout dates, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- A Folder is for organizational purposes. You could create as many folders as you wanted to and place your Service Types in them, but they are simply there to organize your Plans page and add another level of permission. Use locations or departments as folder names.
A good example of using a folder would be to have one titled Student Ministries and then within that folder, have service types called High School, Jr. High, and College & Career.
- A Service Type is the main area in which you will plan for your services. Typically these are weekly services, but you can also have Service Types which hold special services that recur randomly.
- A Plan is the service flow. It contains all of the scheduled people and items for that particular service day, including any times. Any plans you are scheduled to will be shown in bold.