To create an order of service and schedule people, you need to create a plan. You can either create a new plan or copy a plan from an plan you used before.
Create a New Plan
Select add a plan under the Service Type you'd like to create a new plan.
Set up the correct information for the plan(s).
If you don't see this popup, your Service Type frequency is set to None. After creating a new plan, you can import any template into the plan by using the Import button at the top right of the plan.
- Choose the number of plans you want to add.
- Select the date you want to use times from for the plans you're adding. The dropdown is shows the last four plans as well as the last four recently viewed plans.
- Select when you want these plans to start.
- Select the template you want to use for the plan date you've selected.
If you add multiple dates, you can choose a different template for each date.
Once you've adjusted the information, select Add to be taken to the first plan.
Copy a Plan
If you want to use the same elements of a plan you've used in the past, hover over the date of that plan and select Copy.
If you find yourself copying a plan often, copy it as a template instead of a plan, then use the template to create your new plans.
Choose what you'd like to be copied to your new plan.
- Select which Service Type this plan will belong.
- Choose if you'd like it copied as a template or as a plan.
- Select the number of copies of this plan you'd like.
The copied plan will start on the first available date, depending on your Service Type frequency.
- Choose what elements to copy from the plan to the new one.
Click Accept when finished and your plan will be copied!
Plan People will only copy if the Team and Positions already exist in the Service Type that you're going to copy them to.