Create a New Plan
Click add a plan from the bottom of a Service Type.
Set up the correct information for the new plans.
If you don't see this popup, your Service Type frequency is set to None. After creating a new plan, you can import any template into the plan by using the Import button at the top right of the plan.
- Choose the number of plans you want to add.
- Select the date you want to use times from for the plans you're adding. The dropdown is shows the last four plans as well as the last four recently viewed plans.
- Select when you want these plans to start.
- Select the template you want to use for the plan date you've selected.
If you add multiple dates, you can choose a different template for each date.
Once you've adjusted the information, select Add to be taken to the first plan.
Copy a Plan
If you copy the same plan often, copy it as a template instead of a plan, then use the template to create your new plans.
If you want to copy the elements from an existing plan, hover over the date of that plan, and click the plus icon.
Choose what you'd like to be copied to your new plan.
- Choose what elements to copy from the plan to the new one.
- Choose if you'd like it copied to an existing plan, a new plan, or a template.
- Select which Service Type this plan will belong to.
- Select the number of copies of this plan you'd like.
The copied plan will start on the first available date, depending on your Service Type frequency.
- Choose where you want to copy your times from.
Click Submit when finished and your plan will be copied!
Plan People will only copy if the Team and Positions already exist in the Service Type that you're going to copy them to.