There are 2 ways to reset your password. 1. You can click forgot password on the login page, or 2. you can go to your profile and click the link to send a password reset email. If you are a Scheduler, you can send someone else a password reset email from their profile, too.
1. If you are logged out
You can reset your password by following these directions.
2. If you are logged in
- Click your name in the upper right
- Click 'Profile'
2.1. Click 'Send Password Reset Email'
Navigate to the 'Communications' tab, click "Send Password Reset Email" and then click Yes.
3. View the new email in your inbox and click the link that says, "Click Here"
- Check your email inbox in the email application that you use on your computer (not the "Recent Emails" list in your account's profile online)
- Once you've clicked, "Click Here", to set a new password, you'll be taken back to the Planning Center website in your default browser
4. Set Your New Password
1) Choose the new password
2) Confirm this new password (Make sure that the password is typed in exactly the same both times)
3) Click the Checkmark button