In a plan, hover over rehearse and select Music Stand.
Your PDFs might take a minute to load, depending on the number and size of the files.
Once your PDFs load, you can do a number of things.
- Go back to the plan in Services.
- Choose a page number, use the arrows to go between pages, or just click/tap the sides of the pages to switch pages.
- Make notes on the PDF or view another person's notes.
- Open the settings to rearrange pages or select a different file for the song.
- Close the toolbar then select the Music Stand logo to bring the toolbar back up.
When you select the the pencil, you can add your own notes to the PDF.
- The pen tool allows you draw freeform.
- The highlighter tool highlights any area of the page. As you draw, it appears in front of the text, but after you click the Done button, the highlight blends in with the text.
- The Text tool allows you to type in text using a keyboard. To move text, tap and hold it until it's outlined in blue then drag it. To delete, tap and choose delete on the keyboard.
- Draw a rectangle on the screen to erase any pen or highlighting within the rectangle. When you draw, you can see what will be erased, but it will not erase until you let go. The eraser will not erase text from a text box or the PDF.
- Change the color or the size of the pen or highlighter tools.
- Clear all annotations; Once you confirm, you will not be able to undo the action.
Web Music Stand does not support the use of a stylus with touchscreen devices such as Microsoft Surface. To use touchscreen capabilities, use Music Stand on a mobile device.
While in annotation mode, you can go to the next or previous page to continue making notes. When you're finished, click the annotation icon again to close the toolbar
When you select the settings gear, you can select different PDFs or view other annotations by selecting from the dropdowns.
Click rearrange pages to put the PDF pages in different orders.
Hover over the page in the bottom half to add pages to the sequence. To delete a page from the sequence, hover over it and select the x.
Click Accept when you're finished arranging your pages to save them to the plan.