From your personal profile page, you can update your email address, change your password, set up text messaging notifications, and manage scheduling preferences.
- All Services users can access and edit the information on their Scheduling and Communication tabs.
- People with Scheduler and higher permissions also have access to a Details tab, where they can add tags and set a current folder. They can also add notes or files to a person's profile and view their activity.
- Administrators can archive a person or update a person's permissions from their profile.
The information that you can access from your profile depends on your Services permissions. People with Scheduler permissions and higher can access additional profile information and edit other people's profiles.
Go to your profile by clicking your name in the upper right corner of any Services page, and then click Profile.
Update Personal Information
You can edit your photo and contact information from the top of the profile.
- To change your profile picture, click the current picture, and then choose a new image (or gif) file from your computer.
- To update your name, email addresses, phone numbers, or addresses, click the Actions menu and select Edit profile.
If you change your email address, you will need to use the new email address the next time you log in to your account. Your password will remain the same unless you reset it.
Update Scheduling Preferences and Blockouts
The Scheduling tab shows your blocked out dates, upcoming plans, and any scheduling preferences.
- Block out dates ahead of time when you know you'll be unavailable.
- Any dates you are scheduled for as well as any blockout dates that you have set are listed here. Click on the date of any listed plan, and it will take you directly to it. Click any blockout date to edit it.
- Set Scheduling Preferences to let your team leader know how often, with which family members, and on which teams you prefer to be scheduled.
- View teams and positions that you are assigned to and set scheduling preferences for specific teams.
The Communication tab allows you to view sent and received messages, reset your password, and set text notification options.
- View any sent or received Services emails from the last three months. Click an email to view its details.
- If someone forgets their password, click Send Password Reset Email. A reset password email will be sent to all email addresses on the profile.
- Choose whether you want to receive notifications in Church Center or the Services mobile app.
- If you list a mobile number and carrier using the Edit button, you can then choose which text message notifications you'd like to receive when you get a Services email.