Update your email address, change your password, set up text messaging notifications, and manage other options from your personal profile page.
To access this information, go to your profile by clicking your name in the upper right then clicking Profile.
As of the summer of 2016, it is no longer possible to add the Facebook App. It was previously used just to get scheduling notifications from within Facebook, but that can already be done using text messages, emails, and push notifications in our apps for Android and iOS.
People with the app already installed can continue to use it, but it can't be installed for new users anymore.
- On the main part of your profile, you can see your name, email address, phone number, and highest permission level. Click Edit next to your name to update your name, email addresses, phone numbers, or addresses.
- Upload or change your profile picture by clicking the current picture then choosing a new image (or gif!) a file from your computer.
- Services tracks when you logged in, your profile was updated, and which apps you have access to.
Schedulers can click the email to start a new message.
The Scheduling Tab is visible when users visit their own profile and to all Schedulers. It shows blocked out dates, upcoming plans, and any scheduling preferences.
- Block out dates ahead of time when you know you'll be unavailable.
- Any dates you are scheduled to a position as well as any blockout dates will be listed here. Click on the date of any listed plan, and it will take you directly to it. Click any blockout date to edit it.
- Set Scheduling Preferences to let your team leader know how often, with which family members, and on which teams you prefer to be scheduled. This won't prevent your leader from scheduling you against your preferences, but it will alert them.
The Communication Tab is visible when users visit their own profile and to all Schedulers. The only things hidden from Viewers are the button to send a new email and the Signature section. It holds sent and received messages, password reset options, and text notification information.
- View any Services emails from the last three months. Click an email to view its details.
- If someone forgets their password, click Send Password Reset Email. This email will go to all email addresses on the profile.
- If you enter a mobile number and carrier using the Edit button, you can then choose which text message notifications you'd like to receive when you receive an email. The text will state that you have received an email, and you will be able to accept or decline scheduling requests through text messaging if your mobile carrier allows it.
- Schedulers can set up their Signature for emails they send.
The Details Tab is visible to Schedulers, Editors, and Administrators. When Viewers visit their own profile, they do not see this tab at all. It lists permissions, tags, notes, and any files Administrators want to add to a person. This is also the only place to archive or delete a person from Services.
- Set a person's permissions by clicking Edit.
- Search for a tag to add to a person by clicking Add.
- Notes made here can be seen when you schedule someone using Needed Positions, and any files can be added here as well.
- Set the Home Folder to be taken directly to that folder upon logging in.
- When a user is no longer serving, we recommend you archive their account rather than delete them, so their history is preserved. Archiving will prevent them from accessing the site, unassign them from teams, and prevent them from being emailed, while still holding their history and records in your account for reference purposes. Delete people who have never been scheduled.
Archived people don't count against your maximum number of users in your Services account.