Responding to Scheduling Emails
When you receive your email, click Accept, Decline, or View This Service.
Anatomy of the Notification Email:
- The banner through the middle of your email tells you the date and the name of the service you are scheduled for.
- This shows you what position you're scheduled for.
- Here all of the service, rehearsal, and any "other" times are displayed. These are times that your leader has made you responsible for.
- Response Buttons: these large buttons prompt you to respond in some way. If you are an editor or administrator, clicking one of these buttons will require you to login (this is for security purposes). If you have other permissions, just click the button to respond.
- This button gives you a link to view this plan without responding.
If You Decline:
If you are declining this service, it will give you the option to send a reason. If you do not want to give a reason, you still have to click 'decline and send reason' or 'OK' in order for this response to go through.
Responding to multiple requests in one email:
Your administrator may choose to send you one email for multiple requests (this cuts back on emails for you!). As you can see above, I have 2 requests in this email, each listed with the banner running across the page (Nov 17, Nov 24). To respond, click Respond To Requests which will take you to the dashboard where you can Manage Your Schedule.
Signup Sheet Emails
If your church allows people to sign themselves up, you might get an email to view a Signup Sheet. Click the link to go to the Signup Sheet where you can Manage Your Schedule.