If you have teams you've used in the past but no longer plan to use, archive them. Archived Teams are hidden from the Teams page, but they are still visible in plans where people have been scheduled. You can restore archived teams at any time.
To remove a team from a plan, you will need to delete the scheduled team members and needed positions individually.
You can also delete a team from a Service Type, which can be recovered up to seven days after deletion, but we highly recommend archiving instead.
Archive a Team
To archive a Team, go to the Service Type Teams tab.
Quickly archive a team by hovering over the team and typing x on your keyboard.
Select a team from the list, and then choose the folder icon to archive it.
Confirm if you'd like to archive the team.
Archived Teams are Hidden:
- When scheduling people to a plan, you will not have the option to schedule them to an archived Team.
- When viewing all the Teams within a Service Type, archived Teams will not show.
- When filtering people, archived Teams will not present themselves as options.
- The Team page will not list archived Teams, unless you specifically filter to the Archived Teams.
- When looking at a person's profile, you will not see any archived teams in their Team assignments.
Archived Teams are Shown:
- When viewing plans where people were already scheduled to those Teams.
- On the Teams page when filtering to Archived Teams.
Delete a Team from a Service Type
To delete an entire team from a Service Type, go to the Team page, and then select the trash can icon.
Confirm if you'd like to delete the team.
Restore a Team to a Service Type
Once you archive or delete a team, you can still restore it from a plan.
Deleted Teams can only be restored within 7 days of deletion.
Click the gear next to Teams to be taken to the Manage Teams popup.
Once the Teams Page opens, scroll all the way down and select the Show Recently Deleted Teams button below your teams list.
Beside each of your Deleted and Archived teams, you'll see a Restore button. Select that button or use the 'r' hotkey while hovering over the team to make it active again.
Remove a Team from a Plan
If you have already scheduled team members or needed positions to a plan, you will need to delete the individual people and positions in order to completely remove the team.
For example, to remove the Band team from this plan, remove each scheduled person individually by clicking the red minus sign next to their name.
Then remove the needed position that appears after you remove the name.
After all people and needed positions are removed from the plan, the team no longer appears in the Teams list.
To restore the team, you will need to reschedule the needed positions and people.