If you have teams you've used in the past but no longer plan to use, archive them. Archived Teams are hidden everywhere except in plans where people have been scheduled, which allows you to view previous plans and still see all people scheduled to that plan, even if they were scheduled to Teams that are now archived.
You can also delete a team, which can be recovered up to seven days after deletion, but we highly recommend archiving instead.
Archive a Team
To archive a Team, go main People tab and switch to the Teams sub-tab.
Quickly archive a team by hovering over the team and typing x on your keyboard.
Select a Team from the list then choose the folder icon to archive it.
Confirm if you'd like to archive the team.
Archived Teams are Hidden:
- When scheduling people to a plan, you will not have the option to schedule them to an archived Team.
- When viewing all the Teams within a Service Type, archived Teams will not show.
- When filtering people, archived Teams will not present themselves as options.
- The Team page will not list archived Teams, unless you specifically filter to the Archived Teams.
- When looking at a person's profile, you will not see any archived teams in their Team assignments.
Archived Teams are Shown:
- When viewing plans where people were already scheduled to those Teams.
- On the Teams page when filtering to Archived Teams.
To restore an archived Team, go to the main People page and switch to the Teams sub-tab. Change the filter at the top to Archived teams, which will show all the archived Teams in your account then select the team you'd like to restore.
Hover your mouse over any Team in the list, and type the 'r' key on your keyboard.
You'll see the archived date under the name of the team, and you can restore the team by selecting the folder icon again.
Delete a Team
To delete a Team, go to the Team Settings and select the trash can icon.
Confirm if you'd like to delete the team.
Once you delete a team, you can still restore it from a plan.
Select the gear next to Teams to be taken to the Manage Teams popup.
Once the Teams Page opens, scroll all the way down and select the Show Recently Deleted Teams button below your teams list.
Beside each of your Deleted and Archived teams, you'll see a Restore button. Select that button or use the 'r' hotkey while hovering over the team to make it active again.
Deleted Teams can only be restored within 7 days of deletion.