May 9 - Services 3.3 for Android
MEGA MESSAGING UPDATE
A new Message Center, push notifications for all emails, team texting, email templates, and sorting options make this one of our biggest updates yet!
MESSAGE CENTER (for everyone)
If you infrequently check email, you can now use the Services app to stay informed with more push notifications, and the new message center.
- Message Inbox. Use the bell icon at the top of My Schedule or the left sidebar to get your messages.
- Notifications for All New Emails. If you enabled notifications, you got them when new plans needed you to accept or decline. Now you can also get notifications for the scheduling email itself, or any other Services email, to see any customized message from your team leader. Change this from settings.
- Unread Messages. The bell icon gets a yellow dot when you have unread messages. Viewing the message in the app or even most popular email programs will mark it as read. You can also mark any message as unread.
TEAM TEXTING (for schedulers)
Start a group text from Services and then follow up from your device's default texting messaging app, like any other group text.
- Team Texting. When emailing, switch to the Text tab, write your message, and when you hit send you are switched to your text messaging app with the message, recipients, and plan link ready to hit send. The initial message is recorded in Services.
- Add mobile numbers. The text tab shows if anyone doesn't have a mobile number and lets you quickly add it, without have to leave the page.
- Phone Number Key. Your team might not have each other's numbers to know who is responding to a group text. Include a phone number key to show the last 4 digits of each recipient's number.
ALSO NEW (for schedulers)
- Email Templates. When emailing, choose email templates you've created on the web. Thought the app does not have a formatting toolbar, if your template has formatting, you can add to it.
- Sorting Options. Sort the People tab by First OR Last name. Sort Songs, Media or People ascending or descending.
- View a person's profile picture full screen
Enjoying the Services app? We really appreciate Google Play Store reviews! If you have any issues, make sure to use the app's Help button at the bottom of the sidebar so we can respond.