We've got a ton of fixes, a bunch of improvements, and some brand new mobile features in 3.1. And it's only the beginning.
- Now you can link your schedule to your Google Calendar as a new subscription, with the new, "Link Calendar" button in the sidebar menu!
- Item Note Importing. Add a song to a plan and if you've done it before with notes, you'll be asked if you want to import those notes.
- Excluded Item Times. Items that only happen in one service time, like a Baby Dedication, can now be excluded from other times. Tap the item and then change "During All".
- Deep links. Text message shortlinks now open in the app.
- Past plans Schedule. When viewing previous plans, you'll now see if you were scheduled for them.
- Auto-Skipping files. If you use Attachment Types to assign files to people, the media player will still show Viewers files not assigned to them, but now they'll be skipped by default.
- Improvements to sorting in the Media Player.
- The Plan email selection will automatically filter the options based on your teams and their statuses.
- The Dashboard will remember if you were on My Schedule or Plans after leaving the app.
- Newer videos will start to play sooner.
- Length Column Title. Change the order of service length column to a Service Time and the column header title shows that time.
- Plan item custom sequence. Plan Songs now show the song Sequence correctly even if you've customized it just for this plan.
- Various display & permissions fixes.
- Contact Info Crashes.