Saved User Logins
Saved users are now saved directly to your keychain on your device, which allows you to share the same login information on both the web and in the mobile app.
To add your login to the keychain, you can go to services.planningcenteronline.com directly from your mobile Safari. When you log in, you are usually prompted to save your login.
However, if you're not prompted to save your password, here's how to set this up directly in your keychain.
1. Open the Settings app on your device
2. Scroll down to Safari and tap it
3. Tap "Passwords"
4. Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Add Password"
5. For website, type "accounts.planningcenteronline.com"
6. For username, put your email address you use to log in
7. For password, enter your password
8. Tap Done.
9. Re-open the app and try to log in again with this new saved information.